Personal and Catastrophic Injury
Bangerter Sheppard offers a high level of skill and trial experience in the areas of personal and catastrophic injury. With the assistance of carefully researched experts in a wide variety of fields, our litigation specialists are recognized for their ability to maximize recoveries for the client, while striving for practical and prompt solutions short of trial. We provide legal services in the following areas related to personal injury:
- Auto Accidents: Our attorneys have helped hundreds of people who have suffered injuries as a result of automobile, truck and fatal motorcycle accidents.
- Trucking Accidents: Because truck drivers have many special regulations they must follow, truck accident lawsuits involve unique circumstances and require experienced attorneys. We provide representation to both nationwide trucking companies and to those injured due to the negligence of careless truck drivers. Motorcycle Accidents: We strive to help motorcyclists who have suffered injury they sustained in accidents caused by negligent drivers who failed to exercise the care and attentiveness necessary to safeguard motorcyclists on the roadway.
- Nursing Home Negligence: Nursing home abuse is a real and growing problem. While many facilities provide quality care, others fail to live up to the standard that is owed to their patients. Bangerter Sheppard provides legal representation to health care providers and to those who are injured by the neglect of health care providers. Our attorneys understand the myriad of laws and regulations that govern these facilities, thus enabling us to provide effective legal in these matters.
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one has been killed because of the negligence of an organization or individual, you should consider filing a wrongful death claim. Our attorneys have provided such representation in numerous matter and we pride ourselves in maintaining open, active lines of communication with our clients throughout the litigation.
- Brain Injury and Catastrophic Injuries: Terrible tragedies, such as a closed head injury, brain damage, paralysis, fractured skull, or spinal cord injury, require attorneys experienced in the handling of catastrophic cases. Traumatic brain injury is a term used to describe damage to the brain suffered as a result of trauma. Brain tissue can be damaged by blunt trauma caused when the head strikes the interior of the car or pavement, or from the violent shaking of the head due to forces created in a crash. A traumatic brain injury may go unnoticed immediately after an accident or may become worse over time. The full extent of brain damage may not be revealed for months or even years after the accident. An individual may have no external symptoms, yet their life is forever changed. At Bangerter Sheppard, we pride ourselves in our ability to handle even the most complex catastrophic injury case.
- Product Liability: Many products, such as pharmaceuticals and medical devices, have been shown to be unnecessarily dangerous, and people injured by such products should collect compensation. We are experienced in the various recovery methods available and will help to pattern the most efficient and beneficial approach to your case.